Swan Hill Lodge
Contact The Lodge
- Address: 118 Beveridge Street Swan Hill VIC
- Contact: WBro. Ernie Russell, PM
- Phone: 0419 806 639
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge Number: 919
- Meeting – First Tuesday of every month at 7.45pm, (no meeting January or December)
- Rehearsal – last Wednesday of every month.
- Installation – September
About The Lodge
The Swan Hill Lodge, founded in 1997, was formed from the amalgamation of Murray and Ultima Lodges.
The first meeting took place on August 2nd 1997 in the Swan Hill Masonic Centre. Having achieved full accreditation in 2010, the Lodge has been a generous and active member of various charitable projects including working with the Swan Hill Hospital, Alcheringa Aged Hostel, Swan Hill Specialist School, Noahs Ark Toy Library, Jacaranda Aged Hostel and Mallee Family Care.
The Lodge prides itself on its vibrant meetings, active members and dynamic social committee. Annual social events include the Christmas Dinner with Partners and Widows, BBQs and the inclusive nature of the Installation.