Contact The Lodge
- Address: Corner Quinn and McCaskill Streets Numurkah VIC
- Contact: RWBro. Geoffrey Thompson PDGM
- Phone: 0409 298 394
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge Number: 104
- Meeting – 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:30pm(Jan Breakfast Meeting 8am)
- Rehearsal – 3rd Monday
- Installation – 3rd Saturday April at 4pm
About The Lodge
Rupertswood Lodge was consecrated in 1885, with its first meeting held in the Mechanics Institute, then its own temple was built and consecrated in 1890 and then a second temple was built in 1973.
That building lasted till 1970 when due to disrepair it was demolished and a new Masonic Centre was erected.
Over the years members have always played a strong part in the Community and two of our most famous Brethren are Sir Murray Bourchier who led the “Charge on Beersheba” in the 1st World War, and the lead singer of the pop band Chocolate Starfish Adam Thompson, as well as local members of State Parliament and Shire Presidents.
Numurkah Lodge No. 779 closed on 15 March 2014 and assimilated with Rupertswood Lodge No. 104 on 1 April 2014.
Rupertswood Lodge, with the approval of the Grand Master then became Rupertswood-Numurkah Lodge No. 104.