Contact The Lodge
- Address: 10 Skene Street Stawell VIC
- Contact: WBro. Neil Thornton, PGStdB
- Phone: 03-5358 5634 or 0438 569 278
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge Number: 360
- Meeting – 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:45pm (No Meeting January)
- Rehearsal – 1st Tuesday
- Installation – October
About The Lodge
Marnoo Masonic Lodge was consecrated in Marnoo on 14 October 1924 and offers a friendly, dedicated atmosphere and a goal to consistently fulfil the teachings of Freemasonry.
It's motto is ‘Freemasonry as it used to be'.
After 85 years of service to the Marnoo community, the Lodge relocated to the Stawell Masonic Centre at 10 Skene Street, Stawell on 12 May 2009 to continue faithful and diligent service to Freemasonry in general.
The Lodge was fully accredited in May 2011 and is actively engaged in practicing charity throughout Stawell and the surrounding Wimmera region. Lodge membership is largely comprised of farmers, retired farmers (now living in Stawell) and business men.
The lodge was re-accredited in March 2014.