Contact The Lodge
- Contact: WBro. Paul Baillie, PJGD
- Phone: 0423 020 822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge Number: 928
- Website: https://www.lodgeamicus.com
- Meeting – 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:30pm odd months only.
- Rehearsal – 3rd Monday
- Installation – November
- Bayside Masonic Centre, 237-230 Nepean HWY, VIC
About The Lodge
Lodge Amicus was consecrated in November 2004, and was designed to be a ‘dining lodge'. This incorporates first class wining and dining in an atmosphere of fun and laughter.
The Lodge welcomes non-Freemasons as guests of members to its banquets. It also incorporates first class ceremonial work and a social calendar that includes fine dining, Sunday brunch, Wine Tours and other attraction.
The Lodge has initiated 16 new Freemasons and has welcomed 19 joining members.
Visitors are welcome but because of the dining arrangements it is wise to advise the Lodge Secretary at least one week prior to the meeting. There is a charge for the banquet.