Berwick Balcara Lodge
Contact The Lodge
- Address: 106 High Street Berwick VIC
- Contact: WBro. Peter Weeding, PJGD
- Phone: 0417 519 375
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lodge Number: 359
- Meeting – 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm (No Meeting January)
- Rehearsal – 1st Wednesday
- Installation – 2nd Saturday in July
About The Lodge
The Berwick-Balcara Lodge was formed in 1999 as the result of an amalgamation of the Berwick and Balcara Lodges. The Lodge emblem is a blue dove as the word ‘Balcara' is Aboriginal for ‘a blue dove'.
The Berwick Lodge was consecrated in 1924 and the Balcara Lodge was consecrated in 1965. In July 1999 the two Lodges amalgamated to form the Berwick-Balcara Lodge.
The Lodge meets at the Berwick Masonic centre on the second Wednesday of each month. The Lodge offers a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and has increasing membership.
The Lodge holds social functions such as ladies luncheons and participates in various charitable efforts including fundraising to purchase beach wheelchairs for children with disabilities.
For Hall Hire please contact VWBro. Ken Dorning on 9707 1187.